A4988 3D Printer Stepper Motor Driver Controller with Expansion Board
This expansion board includes an A4988 stepper motor driver providing for straightforward hookup to your Ardiuno or other micorcontroller and stepper motors.
The jumpers 1-3 correspond to the A4988's MS1, MS2 and MS3 settings to control the step resolutions.
The JST connector Jm is connected to the motor(s), pins 1-4 correspond to 1B, 1A, 2A and 2B, respectively.
Jv is the support power supply, connected to 5V and 9V-24V power supply.
Jc's ESDG respectively corresponding to connected EnableStepDirGnd drive signal output.
Expansion Board Specifications:
- Color: Red
- Size: Approx. 43 x 35 x 10mm
A4988 Board Specifications:
- Minimum operating voltage: 8V
- Maximum operating voltage: 35V
- Continuous current per phase: 1A
- Maximum current per phase: 2A (with cooling)
- Minimum logic voltage: 3V
- Maximum logic voltage: 5.5V
- Thermal shutdown circuitry
- Ground fault protection
- Load short-circuit protection
- Microstep resolutions: Full, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8 and 1/16
1x A4988 Expansion Board
1x A4988 Stepper motor driver module
1x A4988 Heatsink
Printed Operation and Programming Instructions
Get it faster! We ship in 1 business day from our office in Colorado for quick delivery.