This expansion board includes an A4988 stepper motor driver providing for straightforward hookup to your Ardiuno or other micorcontroller and stepper motors.
The jumpers 1-3 correspond to the A4988's MS1, MS2 and MS3 settings to control the step resolutions.
The JST connector Jm is connected to the motor(s), pins 1-4 correspond to 1B, 1A, 2A and 2B, respectively.
Jv is the support power supply, connected to 5V and 9V-24V power supply.
Jc's ESDG respectively corresponding to connected EnableStepDirGnd drive signal output.
Expansion Board Specifications:
- Color: Red
- Size: Approx. 43 x 35 x 10mm
A4988 Board Specifications:
- Minimum operating voltage: 8V
- Maximum operating voltage: 35V
- Continuous current per phase: 1A
- Maximum current per phase: 2A (with cooling)
- Minimum logic voltage: 3V
- Maximum logic voltage: 5.5V
- Thermal shutdown circuitry
- Ground fault protection
- Load short-circuit protection
- Microstep resolutions: Full, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8 and 1/16
1x A4988 Expansion Board
1x A4988 Stepper motor driver module
1x A4988 Heatsink
Printed Operation and Programming Instructions
Get it faster! We ship in 1 business day from our office in Colorado for quick delivery.