This Arduino-Compatible ATmega328P USB-C microcontroller development board has all of the features of the original Arduino Uno with the added benefit of a compact USB-C connector in place of the bulky USB-B, an ISP header, and CH340G USB interface.
The ATmega328P SB-C microcontroller development board can be programmed over a USB C cable using the Arduino IDE: Just plug in the board, select "Arduino UNO" from the board menu and you are ready to upload sketches.
You can power the Board over USB or through the barrel jack. The on-board power regulator can handle any input voltage on the barrel jack from 7 to 12 Vdc.
Arduino Compatible ATmega328P USB-C Development Board Specifications:
- ATmega328P-AU microcontroller with Bootloader Installed
- USB Programming Facilitated by the CH340G
- USB-C Connector
- Input voltage: 7-12V on barrel connector, or USB power
- 0-5V outputs with 3.3V compatible inputs
- 14 Digital I/O Pins (6 PWM outputs)
- 6 Analog Inputs
- ISP Header
- 32k Flash Memory
- 16MHz Clock Speed
- All SMD Construction
- R3 Shield Compatible
- 1x USB-C ATMEGA328P Arduino Compatible Micro-Controller Board
- 1x 40-Pin Header Strip
- Link to online specifications and usage documentation
This board uses the CH340G USB interface IC. The CH340G driver may need to be installed on your PC prior to using the board. The driver download and installation instructions are included in our Arduino Uno online documentation.
This board is licensed under Arduino's Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike license.