This Arduino-Compatible UNO R3 development board has all of the features of the original Arduino Uno with the added benefit of an ISP header and CH340G USB interface.
The UNO can be programmed over a USB B cable using the Arduino IDE: Just plug in the board, select "Arduino UNO" from the board menu and you are ready to upload sketches.
You can power the UNO Board over USB or through the barrel jack. The on-board power regulator can handle any input voltage on the barrel jack from 7 to 15 Vdc.
Arduino Compatible UNO R3 Development Board Specifications:
- ATmega328 microcontroller with UNO Bootloader Installed
- USB Programming Facilitated by the CH340G
- USB-B Connector
- Input voltage: 7-15V on barrel connector, or USB power
- 0-5V outputs with 3.3V compatible inputs
- 14 Digital I/O Pins (6 PWM outputs)
- 6 Analog Inputs
- ISP Header
- 32k Flash Memory
- 16MHz Clock Speed
- All SMD Construction
- R3 Shield Compatible
- 1 x UNO R3 ATMEGA328P Arduino Compatible Micro-Controller Board
- 1 x 20cm Shielded USB-B Cable
- Link to online specifications and usage documentation
This board uses the CH340G USB interface IC. The CH340G driver may need to be installed on your PC prior to using the board. The driver download and installation instructions are included in our online documentation.
Arduino Resources and Guides:
Getting Started with Arduino: http://www.arduino.cc/en/Guide/HomePage
CH340G USB Bus Converter driver download links:
http://envistia.info/ch340serialdrvr (Serial Driver for Win10, Linux, Mac)
Arduino Software (IDE) download link: http://arduino.cc/en/Main/Software
Arduino Uno Documentation: http://www.arduino.cc/en/Main/ArduinoBoardUno
This board is licensed under Arduino's Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike license.