The ATTiny88 (16.0Mhz) based microcontroller development board is similar to the Arduino microcontroller line, only smaller and a bit less powerful.
With the ability to use the familiar Aduino IDE, the ATTiny88 is a great microcontroller board to jump into electronics, or perfect for when other boards are too big or too much.
The ATTiny88 (16.0Mhz) is fully assembled except for the headers, which are included and are easy to solder yourself.
- Support for the Arduino IDE 1.0+ (OSX/Win/Linux)
- Power via USB or External Source: 5V USB or 7-12V DC, automatic selection
- On-board 50ma 5V Regulator
- Built-in USB
- 26 I/O Pins (2 are used for USB only if your program actively communicates over USB, otherwise you can use all 6 even if you are programming via USB)
- 8k Flash Memory (about 6k after bootloader)
- I2C and SPI
- 26-PWM (26 pins with Software PWM, only two (D9,10) with hardware PWM)
- ADC on 8 pins
- Power LED and Test/Status LED
- Size: 44.5 x 18.3 x 3mm (1.75 x 0.72 x 0.19 inches)
1 x Attiny88 Microcontroller Development Board for Arduino with connector pins
Link to online specifications and usage documentation