Many battery chargers do not power down in time after the battery is fully charged, resulting in long periods of charging. In time, the battery power storage capacity is significantly reduced, and the battery life is degraded, eventually causing the battery to fail.
In addition, overcharging can cause overheating of the battery, causing a potential fire hazard, and is also very wasteful of electricity.
This charging control module will power off the charging cycle in time to effectively protect the life of the battery.
XH-M603 Battery Charge Controller Features:
- Automatic control to turn the battery charging on and off. Not only saves energy, but also extends the battery life and prevents battery overcharge.
- Easy to operate - with the start and stop buttons, you can set the start charging voltage and the stop charging voltage.
- Digital display - easy to read and monitor the charging status.
- After the parameter is set, it will be saved automatically. It is not necessary to reset the parameters after power off.
- Applicable to solar cells, new energy batteries, Lead-acid batteries, nickel-cadmium batteries, nickel-metal hydride batteries, lithium-ion batteries, and polymer batteries.
1X XH-M603 Battery Charge Controller Protection Switch Digital Display On-Off Relay for 12V 24V Batteries