Use your D1 Mini without a USB cable by powering it through this lithium battery shield - it's really wireless now!
Simply connect a 1S lithium battery to the shield through the JST connector, and it functions as the power supply for the entire D1 Mini system. Charge the battery by plugging the MicroUSB connector into a 5V USB port of power supply, you do not need to unplug the battery to charge it.
- Charging Voltage: 10V maximum, 5V recommended
- Charging Current: 1A maximum
- Lithium Battery Voltage: 3.3V - 4.2V
- Boost Power Supply: 5V @ 1A maximum
- Size: 28mm x 26mm x 8mm L x W x H
Connectors, Jumpers and Indicators:
- PH2-2.0MM (Port 1): Connecta to lithium Battery (3.3V - 4.2V)
- Micro USB (Port 2): Charging port (5V DC)
- Green LED: Lights when charging is completed
- Red LED: Lights when charging
- J1: Sets maximum charging current, open = 0.5A, jumpered = 1A
- 1x Battery Shield for Wemos D1 Mini
- 2x 8P 2.54mm pins