This variable output boost power supply / DC-DC converter module accepts an input voltage from 5V to 32V and boosts it to any level from 6V to 48V (output voltage must be greater than input voltage).
Based on the second-generation XLSEMI XL6009 chip, it offers higher efficiency and superior performance than older first-generation LM2577 converters.
- Wide input voltage: 5V - 32V
- Fully adjustable output voltage: 6V - 48V adjustable with onboard potentiometer
- Efficient MOSFET switching enables efficiency up to 94%
- High switching frequency of 400KHz for low ripple and fast response time
- Non-isolated step-up (Boost)
- Input voltage: 5-32V
- Input Current: 4A (Max), No-load 18mA
- Output voltage: 6-48V continuously adjustable (Output voltage must be greater than the input voltage)
- Output current: 2.5A (Max)
- Output power: Natural cooling 15W, plus heat sink 25W (Max)
- Conversion efficiency: Up to 94%, varies with input voltage, output voltage and current
- Operating temperature: Industrial grade -40 C to + 85 C (If ambient temperature exceeds 40 C, power should be derated or additional heat sinking or forced air cooling used)
- Full load temperature rise: 45 C
- Operating frequency: 400khz
- Voltage regulation: ± 0.5%
- Output Ripple: 50mV (the higher the voltage, the greater the current, the greater the ripple)
- Load Regulation: ± 0.5%
- Voltage Regulation: ± 0.5%
- Short circuit protection: None (Please install fuse or protection circuit input)
- Input reverse polarity protection: None, please use a reverse protection diode in series with the input
- Installation: Two 3 mm mounting holes
- Dimensions: 48mm x 23mm x 11mm LxWxH (1.9 x 0.9 x 0.4 inches)
- Weight: 13 grams
XL6009 Boost DC-DC Converter Operation:
The 5V to 32V DC input voltage is connected to the solder pads labeled IN+ and IN-. The output voltage is connected to the load via the OUT+ and OUT- solder pads. Set output voltage using a voltmeter and onboard potentiometer before installing it in your circuit.
This is a Step-Up (Boost) converter, therefore the output voltage must be greater than the input voltage. For example, if the input voltage is 10V, the minimum output voltage will be about 11V.
- 1x 5V-32V to 6V-48V Adjustable Boost XL6009 Step Up Converter Power Supply Module
- Online specifications and usage documentation