HC-SR501 PIR IR Passive Infrared Motion Detector Sensor Module for Arduino DIY
The HC-SR501 PIR motion detector is based on infrared technology and features high sensitivity, high reliability wide detection angle, long range and ultra-low power operating mode.
Great for use with microcontrollers such as Arduino, Digispark and Raspberry Pi, it can be used for automatic-on lighting, automatic starting, anti-theft security alarm and many other motion detection applications. It is widely used in various auto-sensing electrical equipment, especially for battery-powered automatic controlled products.
The module features adjustable sensitivity that allows for a motion detection range from 3 meters to 7 meters, and also includes time delay adjustments and trigger selection that allow for fine tuning within your application.
- Working Voltage: 5V to 20V DC
- Static (quiescent) current: <60uA
- Output signal: High level 3.3V, low level 0V
- Time Delay: Adjustable (0.3s~600s)
- Blockage time: 0.2s
- Detectable Area: <120°/7M (max)
- Sensitivity: Adjustable
- Operating Temperature: -15° to +70°C
- PCB Size: 32mm x 24mm
- Induction Lens Size (Diameter): 23mm
- 1X HC-SR501 PIR Motion Sensor Passive Infrared Receiver Module
- Printed usage and operation instructions
Get it faster! Ships in 1 business day from our US facility in Colorado for quick delivery.
See a video describing the operation of the HC-SR501 from JohnAudioTech on Youtube: