The Envistia MAX232 RS232 to TTL converter module has been designed to convert RS232 serial communications signals to TTL, enabling effective communication to and from a computer RS232 serial COM port.
Equipped with LED indicators for Power, RX, and TX, the Envistia MAX232 RS232 to TTL converter board provides visual confirmation of the board's functions, ensuring that you are always aware of the operational status of your device. This unique feature distinguishes our product from other RS232 TTL modules available in the market.
The Envistia MAX232 RS232 to TTL 5V converter board also features a DB9 female interface, which adds to its wide range of compatibility. This DB9 to TTL feature ensures that you have the flexibility to connect your board to a variety of devices.
The module is powered by a DC voltage source from 3.3V to 5V DC.
Compatible with any microcontroller such as PIC, Atmel, or other systems with TTL serial communications. Perfect for any RS232 to TTL electronic projects.
MAX232 RS232 to TTL Module Specifications
- Board dimensions (excluding connectors): 40 x 31 mm (1.6 x 1.2 inches)
- Dimensions including connectors: 52 x 31 x 14 mm (2.0 x 1.2 x 0.55 inches)
- Working voltage: 3.3V-5V DC
- Working current: ~6ma
- Power supply: external
- Interface: TXD, RXD, GND, VCC
- Indicators: LEDs for Power, RX and TX
- 5x (5 Pieces) MAX232 RS232 to TTL DB9 Female Serial Port Converter Module with LED Indicators