This MEGA2560 Pro Mini board is a low cost, miniature version of the popular Mega 2560 microcontroller and is compatible with the Arduino Mega 2560. It has a compact form factor of 54mm x 38mm (2.1" x 1.5") and is an excellent solution for developing embedded and stand-alone projects based on the ATmega2560.
The Mega Pro Mini functionalities are identical to the Arduino Mega2560. It uses the original ATmega2560-16AU chip, a 16 MHz high-quality quartz resonator, and the CH340G USB-UART interface.
It has a Micro-USB connector (universally used by most phones, including Android smartphones) to connect the microcontroller to the computer via the CH340 USB-UART adapter (the CH340 driver may need to be installed on your computer).
Connectivity to the computer is provided through the common micro USB connector.
The board can be powered directly through the Micro USB connector, or via the corresponding contacts on the board (Vin and GND). The onboard voltage regulator operates in a range of 6V to 9V DC. (The voltage regulator allows up to 18V input, however, we do not recommend exceeding 9V since the higher voltage can lead to overheating and damage the device.)
The maximum current for the 5V and 3.3V outputs are 800mA each.
Arduino MEGA2560 Pro Mini Features & Specifications:
- CH340G USB-TTL converter replaces the Atmega 8U2/16U2
- Microcontroller: ATmega2560
- Power Out: 5V @ 800mA maximum
- Input Voltage: 5V via Micro-USB connector, or 6V to 9V DC (recommended) via Vin & GND pins
- Maximum Input Voltage: 18V
- Power Consumption: 5V 220mA
- Logic Level: 5V
- Clock Frequency 16MHz
- Digital I/O Pins: 54
- Analog I/O Pins: 16
- Flash Memory: 256 KB of which 8 KB is used by the bootloader
- Data RAM Type/Size: EEPROM 8Kb
- Data ROM Type/Size: SRAM 4Kb
- Interface Type: ISP
- Operating temperature: −40С to +85С
- Size: 54mm x 38mm (2.1" x 1.5")
- 1x MEGA2560 PRO MINI ATmega2560
- 2x3, 2x16 & 2x21 Pin Headers
- Link to online installation and operation documentation