This Arduino-compatible MEGA2560 is an update to the Arduino Mega. The board is a micro-controller (MCU) board based on the ATmega2560-16AU. It has 54 digital input/output pins (of which 14 can be used as PWM outputs), 16 analog inputs, 4 UARTs (hardware serial ports), a 16 MHz crystal oscillator, a USB connection, a power jack, an ICSP header, and a reset button.
It contains everything needed to support the microcontroller; simply connect it to a computer with a USB cable or power it with an AC-to-DC adapter or battery. The MEGA 2560 is compatible with most shields designed for the Arduino Uno, Duemilanove or Diecimila.
The MEGA 2560 is designed for more complex projects. With 54 digital I/O pins, 16 analog inputs and a larger space for your sketch it is the recommended board for 3D printers and robotics projects.
Arduino-Compatible MEGA2560 Features & Specifications:
- CH340G USB Driver replace the Atmega 8U2/16U2
- MCU: ATmega2560
- Clock Speed: 16 MHz
- EEPROM: 4 KB
- SRAM: 8 KB
- Flash Memory: 256 KB of which 8 KB used by bootloader
- Operating Voltage: 5V
- Input Voltage (recommended): 7V-12V
- Maximum Input Voltage: 20V
- Analog Input Pins: 16
- Digital I/O Pins: 54 (of which 14 provide PWM output)
- DC Current for 3.3V Pin: 50 mA
- DC Current per I/O Pin: 40 mA
- Size: 100mm x 55mm
- 1x ATmega2560-16AU CH340G Board
- Link to online specifications and operation documentation
Want one with a USB interconnect cable: ATmega2560-16AU CH340G MEGA2560 R3 Board for Arduino with USB Cable.