This Micro SD card adapter module interfaces easily with Arduino and other microcontrollers to collect data for your projects you are running. It features an SPI interface via the file system driver to read and write files.
Arduino users can directly use the Arduino IDE that comes with an SD card to complete the library card initialization and read-write.
- Supports Micro SD (<=2G) and Micro SDHC (<=32G) cards (high speed card)
- The level conversion circuit board can interface with 5V or 3.3V levels
- Power supply input is 4.5V to 5.5V. The module includes an AMS1117-3.3 3.3V voltage regulator circuit to support the 3.3V level requirements
- The communication interface is a standard SPI interface
- 4x M2 screw positioning holes (2.2mm diameter) for easy installation
- Size: 41mm x 24mm
- Control Interface: A total of six pins (GND, VCC, MISO, MOSI, SCK, CS)
- GND to ground
- VCC is the power supply 4.5V to 5.5V input
- MISO, MOSI, SCK for the SPI bus,
- CS is the chip select signal pin
- 1x Micro SD TF Card Memory Module
- Specifications and usage documentation
Get it faster! We ship in 1 business from our US facility in Colorado for quick delivery.