Nano V3.0 Micro-Controller with ATmega328P 16MHz 5.0V CH340G USB Driver & Mini-USB Connector
This Arduino-compatible Nano V3.0 micro-controller is a small, complete, micro-controller board based on the ATmega328 MCU. It has more or less the same functionality of the Arduino Duemilanove, but in a smaller package. It lacks only a DC power jack, and uses the more compact Mini USB (Mini-B) connector instead of a standard USB connector.
It is compatible with Arduino programs and the Arduino IDE. This version of the Nano uses the CH340G USB interface controller.
It can be powered via the Mini-B USB connection, a 6-20V unregulated external power supply (pin 30), or 5V regulated external power supply (pin 27). The power source is automatically selected to the highest voltage source.
Arduino Nano Micro-Controller Specifications:
- CH340G USB bus converter chip replaces FT232RL
- Operating Voltage（logic level): 5V
- 8 analog inputs ports: A0 - A7
- 14 Digital input / output ports: TX, RX, D2 - D13
- 6 PWM ports: D3, D5, D6, D9, D10, D11
- 1 pair of TTL level serial transceiver ports: RX / TX
- Uses Atmel Atmega328P-AU MCU with bootloader installed
- Support USB download and Power over Mini-B Mini USB connector
- Recommended input voltage: 7V - 12V DC on pin 30 or 5V on pin 27
- Maximum input voltage limits: 6V - 20V
- Supports ISP download
- Supplied with connector pins (headers), not soldered to the board for user flexibility
- 1 piece MINI USB Nano V3.0 ATmega328P CH340G 5V 16M Micro-controller board compatible with Arduino Nano CH340 USB driver
- 2 pieces 1x15 connector pins
- 1 piece 2x3 connector pins
- Specifications and usage documentation
Get it faster! We ship in 1 business day from our US facility in Colorado for quick delivery.
Arduino Nano Resources and Guides:
Getting Started with Arduino: http://www.arduino.cc/en/Guide/HomePage
CH340G USB Bus Converter driver download links:
Arduino Software (IDE) download link: http://arduino.cc/en/Main/Software
Arduino Nano Documentation: http://www.arduino.cc/en/Main/ArduinoBoardNano
Using the Arduino Nano with CH340G USB drivers on Mac OS:
Simplify your development - get the Nano V3.0 microcontroller with a Nano I/O Expansion Shield to connect your Arduino compatible Nano micro-controller to many other devices.