Mini360 Ultra-Small 1-17V Output DC-DC Step-Down Buck Converter Module RCs, Quadcopters, Drones, DIY
The Mini360 buck converter step down voltage regulator board is designed for use with RC airplanes, quadcopters, drones, RC cars, Arduino and other micro-controllers, and other DIY electronics needing an ultra-miniature, light weight step-down voltage regulator.
It uses an integrally molded power inductor and synchronous rectifier control chip for a smaller and more efficient design. It accepts any input voltage from 4.75V to 23V, and generates an output adjustable from 1V to 17V with the onboard potentiometer.
- Model Name: Mini-360 (ultra small size DC-DC synchronous rectifier buck module)
- Module Properties: Non-isolated buck regulator module
- Rectification: Synchronous rectification
- Input voltage: 4.75V-23V
- Output voltage: 1.0V-17V
- Output Current: 3A peak, 1.8A continuous
- Conversion efficiency: 96% (maximum)
- Switching Frequency: 340KHz
- Output ripple: 30mV (no-load)
- Load regulation: ± 0.5%
- Voltage regulation: ± 2.5%
- Working temperature: -40 C to +85 C
- Dimensions: 17mm x 11mm x 4mm (0.67 x 0.43 x 0.16 inches) L x W x H
- Weight: 1 Gram
- Connect the input voltage to the IN+ and IN- connections.
- Test voltage using a voltmeter and adjust to proper voltage before installing in your device. The output voltage must be less than the input voltage.
- Disconnect or turn off the input voltage and connect the OUT+ and OUT- connections to your device, then reconnect the input voltage.
- 1X Mini360 Buck Converter 4.75-23V In 1-17V Out 1.8A Step Down Regulator
- Specification and operation notes
Get it faster! Ships in 1 business day from our US facility in Colorado for quick delivery.