The Mini360 buck converter step down voltage regulator board is designed for use with RC airplanes, quadcopters, drones, RC cars, Arduino and other micro-controllers, and other DIY electronics needing an ultra-miniature, light weight step-down voltage regulator.
It uses an integrally molded power inductor and synchronous rectifier control chip for a smaller and more efficient design. It accepts any input voltage from 4.75V to 23V, and generates an output adjustable from 1V to 17V with the onboard potentiometer.
- Model Name: Mini-360 (ultra small size DC-DC synchronous rectifier buck module)
- Module Properties: Non-isolated buck regulator module
- Rectification: Synchronous rectification
- Input voltage: 4.75V-23V
- Output voltage: 1.0V-17V
- Output Current: 3A peak, 1.8A continuous
- Conversion efficiency: 96% (maximum)
- Switching Frequency: 340KHz
- Output ripple: 30mV (no-load)
- Load regulation: ± 0.5%
- Voltage regulation: ± 2.5%
- Working temperature: -40 C to +85 C
- Dimensions: 17mm x 11mm x 4mm (0.67 x 0.43 x 0.16 inches) L x W x H
- Weight: 1 Gram
- Connect the input voltage to the IN+ and IN- connections.
- Test voltage using a voltmeter and adjust to proper voltage before installing in your device. The output voltage must be less than the input voltage.
- Disconnect or turn off the input voltage and connect the OUT+ and OUT- connections to your device, then reconnect the input voltage.
- 1X Mini360 Buck Converter 4.75-23V In 1-17V Out 1.8A Step Down Regulator
- Link to online specification and operation notes