MQ-7 Carbon Monoxide CO Gas Sensor Detector Module
This MQ-7 sensor module is a simple to use carbon monoxide (CO) sensor, suitable for detecting CO concentrations in the air.
The MQ-7 can detect CO gas concentrations anywhere from 10 to 1000ppm. Suitable for home and industrial use, it has fast response and recovery characteristics, long life and reliable stability.
The module features dual signal outputs: An analog output (0V to ~5V), the higher the gas concentration, the higher the voltage, and a digital TTL level output to signal the presence or absence of gas. The TTL threshold is adjustable with the onboard potentiometer.
- Operating voltage: 5 Volts DC (VCC Pin)
- Maximum power consumption: 800mW (160mA at 5V)
- Dual signal output (analog (AO pin) and TTL (DO pin) level output)
- TTL output signal is normally low, goes high when has is detected. Threshold is adjusted with the onboard potentiometer
- 0 ~ 5V analog output voltage, the higher the concentration, the higher the voltage
- Indicator LEDs
- DO (Digital Output On)
- Detectable CO concentrations: 10-1000ppm
- Dimensions (approximate): 32mm x 20mm x 27mm LxWxH (1.25 x 0.8 x 1.1 inches)
- Weight: 7 grams
- 1X MQ-7 Carbon Monoxide CO Gas Sensor Detector Module
- Operating instructions
Get it faster! We ship in 1 business day from our US facility in Colorado for quick delivery.
- Click here for the MQ-7 Sensor Data Sheet