This MQ-7 sensor module is a carbon monoxide (CO) sensor for detecting CO concentrations in the air.
The MQ-7 can detect CO gas concentrations anywhere from 10 to 1000ppm. Suitable for home and industrial use, it has fast response and recovery characteristics, long life, and reliable stability.
The module features dual signal outputs: An analog output (0V to ~5V), the higher the gas concentration, the higher the voltage, and a digital TTL level output to signal the presence or absence of gas. The TTL threshold is adjustable with the onboard potentiometer.
- Operating voltage: 5 Volts DC (VCC Pin) for cleaning and measurement and 1.5V for heating (the 1.5V can be generated by PWM modulating the 5V VCC input)
- Maximum power consumption: 800mW (160mA at 5V)
- Dual signal output (analog (AO pin) and TTL (DO pin) level output)
- TTL output signal is normally low, goes high when has is detected. Threshold is adjusted with the onboard potentiometer
- 0 ~ 5V analog output voltage, the higher the concentration, the higher the voltage
- Indicator LEDs
- DO (Digital Output On)
- Detectable CO concentrations: 10-1000ppm
- Dimensions (approximate): 32mm x 20mm x 27mm LxWxH (1.25 x 0.8 x 1.1 inches)
- Weight: 7 grams
- 1X MQ-7 Carbon Monoxide CO Gas Sensor Detector Module
- Link to the MQ-7 Sensor Data Sheet
- Link to the MQ-7 Module Online Operating and Usage Instructions