This PAM8610 module is a 10W, class-D stereo audio amplifier. It offers low THD+N, allowing it to achieve high-quality sound reproduction, all in a compact form factor. It can operate from a 9V or 12V power supply or batteries, and includes power switch and mute switch connectors, a volume control potentiometer and speaker connector screw terminals for ease of use.
It can be used in any DIY design requiring a miniature audio amplifier, especially portable and mobile applications operating on battery power.
- Can operate on any voltage from 7.5V to 15V, conveniently powered with a 9V or 12V power supply or battery
- High efficiency: 90%
- Provides 10W (left channel) + 10W (right channel) output power into an 8Ω speaker load and 12V power supply
- CMOS class D amplifier design for high efficiency and low cost
- Screw terminals for easy speaker connection - no soldering needed
- Noise canceling circuit built into the amplifier board
- Power on / off without popping noise
- Includes power switch and mute switch connectors (wire external SPST switches to these connectors to provide remote power on/off and mute) and an onboard volume control potentiometer
- Module has short-circuit current protection, under-voltage lockout and over-temperature protection (shuts down at an internal temperature of 140C +/- 15C)
- Audio input connector: 3.5mm stereo headphone jack
- Remote power and mute switch connectors: JST-style pins with 2.54mm (0.1") pin pitch
- Output power: 10W + 10 W (8Ω)
- Frequency response: 20Hz to 50KHz
- Amplifier class: D
- Operating voltage: 7.5 - 15V DC
- Recommended supply voltage: 12V, the connector center PIN is +
- Quiescent Current: 20mA
- Efficiency: 90%
- Speaker Load: 4-8 Ohms, 8 Ohms recommended, screw terminal connectors
- Size: 40 x 40 x 22 mm (L x W x H); 55 x 40x 22 including volume control knob
- Net weight: 24g
- 1 x PAM8610 10W+10W Class D Stereo Audio Power Amplifier Module with Volume Control
- Specifications and usage instructions
Get it faster! Ships in 1 business day from our US facility for quick delivery.
Note: Left and right channel "negative" connections should not be connected together, otherwise it may damage the module. Speakers (load) should be connected before power is applied to the module.