The PHPoC PBH-204 is a programmable IoT device, which connects to the Internet via wired or wireless LAN. It supports various networking and security protocols, and encryption algorithm.
PBH-204 is equipped with four high-voltage digital input ports and four relay output ports. This allows you to monitor and control the high-voltage equipment through the Internet.
It is equipped with one serial interface to connect and communicate with sensors or equipment which supports RS232, RS422, or RS485. This allows you to collect data from serial equipment/sensors and send it to various systems through the Internet, and vice versa.
The PBH-204 is embedded with a PHPoC interpreter, letting you pre-process data as you want before exchanging it by writing a simple PHPoC script. It is very flexible to create customized devices to meet diverse needs.
Moreover, the PBH-204 comes with an embedded web server, letting you do system setting, control, and monitor your equipment via a web browser from a remote site.
The PBH-204 is a great choice to build customized IoT gateway solutions to interact with your existing systems.
- Embedded PHPoC Interpreter
- Embedded Web server and WebSocket server
- Real-time debugging source code via IDE
- Ethernet 10Base-T or 100Base-TX (Auto-Sensing)
- IEEE 802.11b/g Wireless LAN
- Full TCP/IP stack
- Various networking protocols
- 4 x high-voltage digital input ports
- 4 x high-voltage digital output ports
- 1 x RS232/RS422/RS485
- Industrial temperature range (-40℃~+85℃)
- RoHS Compliant
Delivery is stock to 2 weeks, please contact us prior to ordering for availability.
Documentation & Resources: