Pro Micro ATmega32U4 5V 16MHz Leonardo Replaces ATmega328 Pro Mini Arduino+Cable
The Pro Micro is similar to the Pro Mini except it uses an ATmega32U4 rather than an ATmega328 microcontroller on board. The USB transceiver inside the 32U4 incorporates USB connectivity on-board and does away with a bulky external USB interface.
This tiny micro-controller board does all of the Arduino tricks that you're familiar with: 4 channels of 10-bit ADC, 5 PWM pins, 12 DIOs as well as hardware serial connections for Rx and Tx.
Running at 16MHz and 5V, this board will remind you of your other favorite Arduino-compatible boards, but it can be integrated into designs where others just won't fit, with the simplicity of an integrated Micro USB connector.
There is a voltage regulator on board so it can accept voltage up to 12VDC. If you're supplying unregulated power to the board, be sure to connect to the "RAW" pin, not to VCC.
- ATMega 32U4 running at 5V/16MHz
- Supported by Arduino IDE v1.0.1 and up
- On-Board Micro USB connector for programming
- 4 x 10-bit ADC pins
- 12 x Digital I/Os (5 are PWM capable)
- Rx and Tx Hardware Serial Connections
Our Smallest Arduino-Compatible Board Yet!
- 1 x Arduino Pro Micro Compatible ATmega32U4 5V/16Mhz
- 1 x 1M Micro USB Cable
- Header Pins
- Printed specifications and usage documentation
This board is licensed under Arduino's Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike license.