The Systembase BASSO-1010DS serial converter converts RS-232 signals to RS-422 or RS-485 signals, and RS-422/485 signals to RS-232 signals.
No additional software is required for operation. A DIP switch enables the selection of various operations or interfaces such as RS-422 or RS-485. BASSO-1010DS is a converter for industrial use that provides high performance and functionality supporting serial communication speed of up to 921.6Kbps. It also supports various options such as Echo mode, Terminal Resistance ON/OFF, and power LED.
The BASSO-1010DS from Systembase is the smallest serial converter on the market today.
- Maximum Communication Speed: 921.6kbps
- Industrial Operating Temperature: -40~85℃(-40~185℉)
- RS422/RS485 side: absorb 400W surge from waveform of
- 10/1000μs peak pulse
- ESD Protection (IEC 61000-4-2: ESD level 4 protection)
- Maximum Distance: 1.2km
- Port Powered with RS-232 signal lines
- RS-422/485 Auto Toggling by hardware
- External Switch for setting RS-422, RS-485NE, RS485-E and
- Termination Resistor
- Maximum 10 Devices Connectable in RS-422/485 Multi-Drop Mode
Considering the unstable industrial sites, preventive measures against electrical shocks such as external overvoltage are applied and reliable components are used to simultaneously provide high reliability and performance.
Auto RTS Control (Auto Toggling)
The BASSO-1010DS has a built-in hardware feature that performs automatic toggling to prevent devices from sending data simultaneously. This operation is crucial when multiple devices are connected to prevent electrical collisions that lead to errors and unstable communications.
- Maximum Speed: 921.6 Kbps
- Maximum Distance: 1.2 Km. 24AWG twisted pair cable
- RS232: DE-09S (DB9 Female)
- RS422/RS485: Terminal Block 5 Pins
- Signal Lines:
- RS232: TXD, RXD, RTS, DTR, GND
- RS422: TXD+, TXD-, RXD+, RXD-
- RS485: TRXD+, TRXD-
- RS422 Mode: Point to Point, Multi-Drop
- RS485 Mode: Echo, Non-Echo
- Slide Switch: RS422/RS485 selectable
- Protection: 400W Pulse Surge Protection, 15kV ESD Protection
- LED: Power
- Dimensions (W x L x H): 59.2 x 30.8 x 17.65mm (2.33 x 1.21 x 0.7 inches)
- Weight: 21g / 0.74oz
- Operating Temperature: -40~+85 C
- Storing Temperature: -40~+85 C
- Humidity: 5~95% Non-Condensing
- Certificates: CE, FCC
Download Guide, Warranty Policy