The ezTCP SIG-5440 is a remote I/O gateway equipped with 4 digital input ports and an Ethernet interface. The device can be used to monitor the state of equipment/sensors from remote data centers or HMI devices via Modbus TCP protocol. The device can also be monitored by using any Modbus TCP software/app.
We provide free software and a smartphone app, called ModMap, which lets you manage multiple devices easily and conveniently.
Each individual digital input also has a counter function. This makes the SIG-5440 not only suitable for state monitoring but also counting applications.
Each device supports up to four TCP connections simultaneously, enabling to monitor equipment/sensors from different HMI/software/apps at the same time.
- 4 digital input ports: Wet contact or Dry contact input
- Supports counter function on digital input ports
- Supports Modbus/TCP
- Supports multiple TCP connections (Max. 4 channels)
- Supports the Internet Switch
- Free Modbus/TCP program
- Industrial temperature range (-40℃ ~ +85℃)
- Digital Input
- Input Type: Dry Contact / Wet Contact / NPN / PNP
- Input Voltage Range: 2.5V ~ 25V
- Number of Ports: 4
- Network Physical Interface
- Network Interface: 10Base-T/100Base-TX Ethernet(RJ45)
- Ethernet Speed: Auto Sense
- 1:1 or Cross-over Cable Auto Sense
- Software Functions
- Protocols: IPv4/IPv6 Dual Stack
ICMP, DHCP, mDNS, Modbus/TCP
LEDs: MTX, MRX, Di0, Di1, Di2, Di3
- spFinder: Configuration and Monitoring Tool
- Access Security: Password
- Size: 94mm x 57mm x 23mm (3.7 x 2.2 x 0.9 inches)
- Weight: About 62g (2.2 ounces)
- Operating Environment
- Input Voltage: DC 5±0.5V
- Protection: Reverse Voltage Protection / Surge Protection
- Current Consumption: Typically, 150mA
- Operating Temperature: -40℃ ~ +85℃
- Storage Temperature: -40℃ ~ +85℃
- KC Registration(KN 32, KN 35)
- CE EMC 2014/30/EU, RoHS 2011/65/EU
- FCC FCC Part 15 Subpart B, Class A
1X SIG-5440 ezTCP 4-Port Digital Input I/O Gateway
The delivery of this item is stock to 2 weeks. Please contact us prior to placing your order for a specific delivery time.
Documentation & Resources: