The ezTCP SIG-5441 is a remote I/O gateway equipped with 4 digital input ports and an Ethernet interface. The device is connected securely to the Sollae IoT Cloud via the MQTT protocol. The device allows monitoring the state of equipment/sensors from anywhere via a web interface.
Each individual digital input also has a counter function. This makes the SIG-5441 not only suitable for state monitoring but also counting applications.
Depending on the users' configuration, if the counter value in a digital input port passes through a predefined threshold or the state of digital I/O ports changes, it can alert users via the web UI and/or send commands to control digital outputs of other devices (SIG-5451, SIG-5601).
Since the SIG-5441 is connected to the Sollae IoT Cloud, it benefits from various Sollae IoT Cloud features, such as a real-time, secure, user-defined event, alarming, and different web interfaces. It is very easy to use. The user just needs to connect to the Internet, sign into the cloud, register the device to the user's account and interact with the device via the web. Visit Sollae Cloud for more information.
- 4 digital input ports
- Wet contact or Dry contact input
- MQTT over TLS
- Support multiple access via Cloud
- Free to use Sollae Cloud
- Industrial temperature range (-40℃ ~ +85℃)
- Digital Input
- Input Type: Dry Contact / Wet Contact / NPN / PNP
- Input Voltage Range: 2.5V ~ 25V
- Number of Ports: 4
- Network Physical Interface
- Network Interface: 10Base-T/100Base-TX Ethernet(RJ45)
- Ethernet Speed: Auto Sense
- 1:1 or Cross-over Cable Auto Sense
- 1000 VAC Isolation
- Software Functions
- Protocols: IPv4/IPv6 Dual Stack
ICMP, DHCP, mDNS, TLS, MQTT
LEDs: MTX, MRX, Di0, Di1, Di2, Di3
- spFinder: Configuration and Monitoring Tool
- Access Security: Password
- Size: 94mm x 57mm x 23mm (3.7 x 2.2 x 0.9 inches)
- Weight: About 62g (2.2 ounces)
- Operating Environment
- Input Voltage: DC 5±0.5V
- Protection: Reverse Voltage Protection / Surge Protection
- Current Consumption: Typically, 150mA
- Operating Temperature: -40℃ ~ +85℃
- Storage Temperature: -40℃ ~ +85℃
- KC Registration(KN 32, KN 35)
- CE EMC 2014/30/EU, RoHS 2011/65/EU
- FCC FCC Part 15 Subpart B, Class A
1X SIG-5441 ezTCP 4-Port Digital Input I/O Gateway to Sollae IoT Cloud
The delivery of this item is stock to 2 weeks. Please contact us prior to placing your order for a specific delivery time.
Documentation & Resources:
Detect On/Off from Anywhere on Sollae Cloud: SIG-5441 Unboxing and Demonstration Video