The TCRT5000 and TCRT5000L are reflective sensors which include an infrared emitter and phototransistor in a leaded package which blocks visible light. They sense the presence of an object by using the reflective IR beam from the object.
The package includes two integrated plastic mounting clips for snap-in assembly to a PCB or mounting panel. The TCRT5000L (sold here) is the long lead version.
- Package type: Leaded
- Detector type: Phototransistor
- Dimensions (L x W x H in mm): 10.2 x 5.8 x 7
- Distance for maximum collector current: 2.5 mm
- Operating range within > 20 % relative collector current: 0.2 mm to 15 mm
- Typical output current under test: IC = 1 mA
- Daylight blocking filter
- Emitter wavelength: 950 nm
- Position sensor for shaft encoder
- Detection of reflective material such as paper, IBM cards, magnetic tapes etc.
- Limit switch for mechanical motion
- General purpose - wherever space is limited
5x (5 Pieces) TCRT5000L Reflective Optical Sensor Infrared IR Detector Switch
Get it faster! Ships in 1 business day from our US facility in Colorado for quick delivery.