This handy USB voltage and current (amperage) meter is easy to use, simply plug the tester between the USB port and the device you would like to test, and the voltage and current will be displayed on the tester's LED display. (The display alternates between voltage and current.)
This tester is ideal for testing the functionality of all of the old USB power supplies you have accumulated. You can also plug this device into your desktop or laptop computer's USB ports to display its output voltage and current.
Charger Doctor Features & Specifications:
- Compatible with USB 1.0, USB 1.1, USB 2.0, USB 3.0 ports.
- Operating System Independent. No drivers or software necessary, the values are displayed in the tester itself.
- Voltage Range: 3V ~ 7.5V
- Current Range: 0 ~ 2.5A
- Voltage Resolution: 10mV
- Current Resolution: 1mA
- Error range: Voltage <±1% Current<±2%
- Full-scale voltage drop: 200mV
- Operating Temperature: 0-60°C
- Size: 52mm x 21mm x 15mm (2.05" x 0.8" x 0.59" (L x W x H)
- Simple and convenient to use
- Portable and easy to carry
- The voltage and current will be displayed in the LED and values will alternate
- Plug and play
- Powered through the USB connector, works without additional power supply
1 x USB Power Current Voltage Ampere Tester
The laptop, cable, USB cord and/or any other item shown in the pictures is for functionality display purposes only and are not included.