2V-28V Output 2A DC-DC MT3608 Step Up Boost Converter Power Supply Regulator
The MT3608 Boost DC-DC voltage regulator is a constant frequency, current mode step-up converter intended for small, low power applications that boosts any input voltage of 2V to 24V to an output voltage of ~3V to 28V . The MT3608 device switches at 1.2MHz and allows the use of tiny, low cost capacitors and inductors to minimize the overall module size. Internal soft-start circuitry results in small inrush current and extends battery life.
The MT3608 features automatic shifting to pulse frequency modulation (PFM) mode at light loads. The MT3608 includes under-voltage lockout, current limiting, and thermal overload protection to prevent damage in the event of an output overload.
MT3608 Step Up Boost Power Supply Regulator Specifications:
- Maximum output current: 2A
- Input voltage: 2V ~ 24V
- Maximum output voltage: > 28V (Output voltage must be greater than input voltage)
- Maxiumum efficiency: Up to 97%, typically 93% at Vout=12V, Vin=5V, Iout=200mA
- Dimensions: 36 mm * 17 mm * 6 mm
- Connect the Vin+ and Vin- to +2V to +24V DC. A battery or +5V USB power supply are optimal voltage sources.
- Connect the Vout+ and Vout- to an appropriate load.
- Adjust the potentiometer to vary the output voltage. Turn counter-clockwise to increase voltage. Upon initial operation, several counter-clockwise turns of the pot are needed to achieve a boosted output voltage.
- Input voltage should not exceed 24V maximum input voltage.
- Output voltage should not exceed 28V maximum output voltage.
- Output voltage level must be greater than input voltage level.
- Peak output current should be limited to 2A maximum.
- 1X MT3608 Step Up Boost Power Supply Regulator
- Printed specifications and usage documentation
Each module is individually tested and static bagged in our US office prior to shipment.
Get it faster! Ships in 1 business day from our US facility in Colorado for quick delivery.