Power this LM2596 step-down (buck) DC-DC power converter module with any voltage from 4V to 40V. The output is adjustable via the on-board potentiometer from 1.25V to 35V at up to 3A maximum current.
This DC-DC converter is ideal for regulating 12V, 18V or 24V battery voltage down to the 12V, 9V, 5V or 3.3V levels required by many electronic circuits. For example, it could step a 12V car battery down to 5V for USB-powered devices such as cell phones or Arduino microcontrollers.
- DC-DC Buck Converter Step Down Module LM2596 Power Supply
- Input voltage range: 4V to 40V DC on + and - terminals
- Output voltage range: Variable 1.25V to 30V at 3A maximum current, output terminals
- Conversion efficiency: 73% typical at 12V 3A input, 3V output, 92% maximum
- Switching frequency: 150KHz
- Dimensions: 1.7" L x 0.81" W x 0.5" H (43mm x 21mm x 13mm)
- A PCB-mounted LED illuminates when voltage is applied to the module
- 1x 1.25-35V Out LM2596 DC-DC Buck Converter Step-Down Power Supply Module
- Link to Installation and operation instructions