Get accurate temperature readings with this Digital Thermometer which has a simple appearance, unobtrusive design, and an easy-to-read LCD display.
The probe is waterproof, ideal for use in water or high moisture environments like aquariums, terrariums, or incubators. The 39" (1 meter) long temperature probe can be placed throughout the aquarium or terrarium for pinpoint accuracy.
With a broad temperature range of -50 °C to +70 °C (-58 °F to +158 °F), you can use this digital thermometer anywhere you need an accurate reading and an easy-to-read LCD display such as refrigerators, chillers, and freezers.
- LCD display with remote submersible temperature probe
- Display and probe are attached with included suction cup mounts
- Switch between °C and °F
- Press 'PWR' for 3 seconds to power off
- Temperature Range: -50 °C to +70°C (-58 °F to +158 °F)
- Powered by one LR44 button cell battery (included)
- Remote temperature probe cable length: Approx. 3 feet (1 meter)
- Dimension: 2.3" (L) x 1.5" (W)
- Color: Black
- Open the battery cover and insert the battery with (+) positive side up. The LCD will now display the current room temperature.
- Using the suction cups provided, attach the display unit to the outside of the terrarium.
- Attach the probe inside of the terrarium, near the floor of the terrarium for the most accurate reading. Do not submerge the display unit. Only the probe is water-resistant.
- Press the PWR button to turn on; press and hold for three seconds to power off.
- If the LCD displays H°C, the temperature reading is higher than 70°C. If L°C, temperature reading is lower than -50°C.
- 1X Digital Thermometer with remote probe and 2 suction cup mounts
- 1X LR44 Button Cell Battery