An NTC (Negative Temperature Coefficient) thermistor is a temperature sensor that uses the resistance properties of ceramic/metal composites to measure the temperature.
This probe can be used with our W1209 Temperature Controller, for applications that require a shorter probe, or for a spare.
In addition, it can be used with an Arduino or other microcontrollers for measuring the temperature of air, gases or liquids.
- Stainless steel sheath and waterproof
- Measurement range: -4°F to +200°F (-20°C to 105°C)
- Length of wire: 1 Foot (30cm)
- Size of probe: 5 x 25 mm
- Output: 2 wires with 2-socket connector
- Type: NTC 10k ±1% 3950
- B-constant : 3380K +/- 1%
- Typical Dissipation Constant: 5mW / °C
- Probe insulation: >100 MOhm
- Stress sustain: 9.8N (1kgF) for 1 minute no deformation
1x (1 Piece) NTC Thermistor Temperature Sensor 10K 1% 3950 with Waterproof Probe - 1 Foot Length