The ezTCP SIG-5431 is a remote I/O gateway equipped with 4 analog input ports and an Ethernet interface. The device is connected securely to the Sollae IoT Cloud via the MQTT protocol. The device allows monitoring data of various analog sensors from anywhere via a web interface.
Each individual analog port has three selectable measuring modes: voltage (0~5V), current (4~20mA), and current (0~20mA). This makes a single SIG-5431 able to work with many kinds of analog sensors.
Depending on the users' configuration, if the analog value in an analog input port passes through a predefined threshold, it can alert users via the web UI and/or send commands to control digital outputs on other devices (SIG-5451, SIG-5601).
Since the SIG-5431 is connected to the Sollae IoT Cloud, it benefits from various Sollae IoT Cloud features, such as a real-time, secure, user-defined event, alarming, and different web interfaces. It is very easy to use. The user just needs to connect to the Internet, sign into the cloud, register the device to the user's account and interact with the device via the web. Visit Sollae Cloud for more information.
- 4 analog input ports
- Selectable input mode (voltage or current)
- MQTT over TLS
- Support multiple access via Cloud
- Free to use Sollae Cloud
- Industrial temperature range (-40℃ ~ +85℃)
- Analog Input
- Input Type: Voltage (0V~5V) or Current (4mA~20mA / 0mA~20mA)
- Resolution: 12 bits
- Number of Ports: 4
- Network Physical Interface
- Network Interface: 10Base-T/100Base-TX Ethernet(RJ45)
- Ethernet Speed: Auto Sense
- 1:1 or Cross-over Cable Auto Sense
- Software Functions
- Protocols: IP, TCP, ICMP, DHCP, mDNS, MQTT, SSL/TLS 1.2
- Client certificate-based mutual authentication over TLS 1.2
LEDs: MTX, MRX
- spFinder: Configuration and Monitoring Tool
- Access Security: Password
- Size: 94mm x 57mm x 23mm (3.7 x 2.2 x 0.9 inches)
- Weight: About 62g (2.2 ounces)
- Operating Environment
- Power Input: DC 5±0.2V
- Protection: Reverse Voltage Protection / Surge Protection
- Current Consumption: Typically, 160mA
- Operating Temperature: -40℃ ~ +85℃
- Storage Temperature: -40℃ ~ +85℃
- KC Registration(KN 32, KN 35)
- CE EMC 2014/30/EU, RoHS 2011/65/EU
- FCC FCC Part 15 Subpart B, Class A
1X SIG-5431 ezTCP 4-Port Analog Input I/O Gateway to Sollae Cloud
The delivery of this item is stock to 2 weeks. Please contact us prior to placing your order for a specific delivery time.
Documentation & Resources:
Monitor from Anywhere on Sollae IoT Cloud: SIG-5431 Unboxing and Setup Video