Control the brightness of your single-color LED bulbs or LED strip lighting with this 30A maximum, 12V to 24V PWM-controlled LED dimmer switch.
PWM control with a simple rotating control knob provides quick and continuous adjustment of the LED's brightness from 0 to 100%.
The painted metal case, screw-type terminal connectors, and mounting holes make it a great option for permanent installations.
- LED brightness 0~100% adjustable with rotating knob
- Easy to install and simple to use
- Adjusts the light output with no flickering
- PWM digital dimming, avoids inrush current, protecting your LED lights
- Designed to adjust the output of single-color LED lamps and LED Strips
LED Dimmer Switch Specifications:
- Voltage: 12V - 24V DC
- Max Load Current: 30A
- Max Power: 360W @ 12V, 720W @ 24V
- Size: 2.6 x 2.5 x 0.8 inches / 65 × 64 × 21 mm (LxWxH, excluding knob and mounting tabs). Length including mounting tabs is 3.4 inches (86mm); Height including knob is 1.45 inches (37mm)
- Weight: 3.3 oz / 95 grams)
- Operating Temperature: -4 - +140F / -20 - +60C
- The supply voltage for this LED dimmer switch is 12V to 24V DC. Do not connect it to 110V or 220V AC.
- As with most PWM controllers, the ground to the LED lamps, bulbs, or strips must be connected through the DC output connections of the controller. The DC input and output ground connections cannot be tied together.