This STMicroelectronics LM217T is a monolithic integrated circuit in a TO-220 package intended for use as a positive adjustable voltage regulator.
It is designed to supply more than 1.5 A of load current with an output voltage adjustable over a 1.2 V to 37 V range.
The nominal output voltage is selected by means of a resistive divider, making the device exceptionally easy to use and eliminating the need to stock many different fixed regulators.
The LM217T is a direct replacement for the LM317T. The LM217T offers an extended temperature range (operating junction temperature) of -25C to +150C over the LM317's commercial temperature range of 0C to +125C.
- Input voltage range: 3 to 40 V
- Output voltage range: 1.2 to 37 V
- Output current in excess of 1.5 A
- Operating junction temperature -25C to +150C
- 0.1% line and load regulation
- Floating operation for high voltages
- Complete series of protections: current limiting, thermal shutdown and SOA control
2, 5, 10 or 25 pieces LM217T 1.2V to 37V Linear Voltage Regulators - Package quantity selected at checkout
STMicroelectronics LM217 Datasheet (PDF) on ST Website.