This miniature DC-DC step-down converter module converts an 8V to 24V DC input to 6V DC output at up to 2.5A current (15W maximum).
This 12V to 6V converter is perfect for 6V to 12V automobile conversions, to provide 6V DC to power the original 6V dashboard gauges from the 12V system.
- Epoxy sealed waterproof housing
- Lightweight, compact, convenient to use and transport
- With overload / over-current / over / low voltage protection, stable performance
- Auto recovery
- Input voltage: DC 12V nominal, will operate on any input voltage from 8V to 24V DC
- Quiescent input current (no load attached): <10mA
- Maximum input current at 3A output: Approximately 1.25A at 12V input, 1A at 15V input
- Output voltage: 6V
- Maximum output current: 2.5A
- Maximum Output Power: 15W
- Efficiency: >96%
- Operating temperature: -40C - +70C
- Size (L x W x H): 38 * 27 * 23 mm (Length including mounting tabs is 52mm)
- Weight: 30g
- Case color: White
- Cable length: 12cm (approx)
As with any DC-DC converter, the input DC power supply powering this converter must be capable of providing the maximum power drawn by your load. If the input supply is not capable of providing the power, the converter will fold back the output voltage as necessary. Example: If your load draws 2.5A at 6V (15W), and the input supply is only capable of providing 12V at 1A (12W), the maximum output voltage the converter will deliver is 4.8V (12W/2.5A).
- 1X 12V to 6V 2.5A Mini DC-DC Step Down Converter