The ezTCP SIG-5451 is a remote I/O gateway equipped with 2 digital output ports and an Ethernet interface. The device is connected securely to the Sollae IoT Cloud via MQTT protocol. The device allows you to monitor and control the states of equipment from anywhere via a web interface.
Each individual digital output port has a relay with both NO (Normal Open) and NC (Normal Closed) mode. Apart from ON/OFF control, each digital output can also be controlled to generate a pulse by simply clicking a button on the web.
The output port can also be automatically controlled by time-based schedules. A user needs to set schedules on the cloud, just like setting alarms on smartphones; the cloud will send commands to control on time.
Depending on the users' configuration, if the state of digital I/O ports changes, it can alert users via the web UI and/or send commands to control digital outputs on the same device or other devices (SIG-5451, SIG-5601).
Since the SIG-5451 is connected to the Sollae IoT Cloud, it benefits from various Sollae IoT Cloud features, such as a real-time, secure, user-defined event, alarming, and different web interfaces. It is very easy to use. The user just needs to connect to the Internet, sign into the cloud, register the device to the user's account and interact with the device via the web. Visit Sollae Cloud for more information.
- 2 digital output ports
- Both NO and NC output
- MQTT over TLS
- Support multiple access via Cloud
- Free to use Sollae Cloud
- Industrial temperature range (-40℃ ~ +85℃)
- Digital Output
- Output Type: Relay (Type C - NO/NC, Max DC 30V/2A with resistive load)
- Number of Ports: 2
- Network Physical Interface
- Network Interface: 10Base-T/100Base-TX Ethernet(RJ45)
- Ethernet Speed: Auto Sense
- 1:1 or Cross-over Cable Auto Sense
- 1000 VAC Isolation
- Software Functions
- Protocols: IPv4/IPv6 Dual Stack
ICMP, DHCP, mDNS, TLS, MQTT
LEDs: PWR, STS, MTX, MRX, Do0, Do1
- spFinder: Configuration and Monitoring Tool
- Access Security: Password
- Size: 94mm x 57mm x 23mm (3.7 x 2.2 x 0.9 inches)
- Weight: About 68g (2.4 ounces)
- Operating Environment
- Input Voltage: DC 5±0.5V
- Protection: Reverse Voltage Protection / Surge Protection
- Current Consumption: Typically, 210mA
- Operating Temperature: -40℃ ~ +85℃
- Storage Temperature: -40℃ ~ +85℃
- KC Registration(KN 32, KN 35)
- CE EMC 2014/30/EU, RoHS 2011/65/EU
- FCC FCC Part 15 Subpart B, Class A
1X SIG-5451 ezTCP 2-Port Digital Output I/O Gateway to Sollae Cloud
The delivery of this item is stock to 2 weeks. Please contact us prior to placing your order for a specific delivery time.
Documentation & Resources:
Control from Anywhere on the Sollae Cloud: SIG-5451 Unboxing and and a short demonstration of controlling a warning light via a web interface using the Sollae Cloud Video