D1 Mini NodeMCU and Arduino WiFi LUA ESP8266 ESP-12 WeMos Microcontroller
The WeMos-compatible D1 Mini is an Arduino compatible ESP8266EX-based microcontroller featuring 11 digital input/output pins, a single analog input pin.
It offers the convenience of a micro-USB connection for both power and data (running at 3.3V), and despite its size has built-in WiFi and 4MB of flash memory. It can be programmed with Arduino or LUA, and supports both serial and OTA programming.
Features and Specifications:
- Microcontroller: ESP-8266EX
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V Max (5V power from MicroUSB connector is internally converted to 3.3V)
- Digital I/O Pins: 11, all pins have interrupt/PWMI2C/one-wire support except D0
- Analog Input: 1 (3.2V max input)
- Connector: MicroUSB
- Clock Speed: 80MHz/160MHz
- Flash: 4M bytes
- Dimensions: 34mm x 25,5mm x 6.8mm
- Weight: Approx. 5g excluding connectors
- Compatible with Arduino
- Compatible with Nodemcu
- Compatible with MicroPython
This D1 Mini comes with 3 different types of header connectors to support various configurations:
- Female/Male (long female)
In most cases, the female headers are the best choice as they allow you to install the various shields that are available.
Expand the capabilities of your wireless or IoT system. See our D1 Mini-compatible Shields:
Get it faster! Ships in 1 business day from our US facility in Colorado for quick delivery.